Monday, September 8, 2014

Always Learning.....

I just returned from a Master Gardener Field Day at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah.  Learned a lot.  Be looking for posts on beneficial insects, building your soil, biochar, and integrated pest management of fruit trees. I thought I'ld share a few photos of the gardens at Thanksgiving Point.  Such beautiful gardens.  It's worth visiting.

The Huntington in California is another gorgeous and inspiring stop for a gardener.  Some future gardens I would love to  visit include:  Washington's Mount Vernon, Jefferson's Monticello, and Monet's Gardens.  What beautiful historic gardens have you visited that have inspired you?

Couldn't talk my husband into adding a gently flowing stream to our property.

The inspiration for Monet.  So inspiring!

This is called, "As a hen gathereth her chicks..."  He's the real Master Gardener.

No comments:

Post a Comment